Victor Olaya's activity
From 05/23/2012 to 06/21/2012
- 10:51 am SEXTANTE Bug #5842 (Feedback): Error when saving a Model
- it seems that the model has no name...but that should not be possible.
which version are you using? 1.05 or SVN?
- 02:36 am SEXTANTE Bug #5777: Error running test model
- which version are you using? I cannot replicate that error.
Do you have it with any model, no matter the path to i...
- 02:31 am SEXTANTE Bug #5822 (Resolved): SAGA - Vectorising Grid Classes
- fixed in r257.
- 12:55 pm SEXTANTE Bug #5796 (Feedback): SAGA - Change grid values
- I have fixed the problem in the min number of lines, but do not see the problem with the values. Any value can be ent...
- 10:32 am SEXTANTE Bug #5806 (Resolved): Impossible to load (because of LasTools)
- fixed in r243. It was a problem with a wrong variable name when executing from linux
- 04:05 am SEXTANTE Bug #5793 (Resolved): SAGA - reclassify grid values
- 04:53 am SEXTANTE Bug #5781 (Feedback): FTools - Select by location
- stefano, you are right. This is the expected behaviour, but it should not be like that. There are some algorithms in ...
- 04:29 am SEXTANTE Bug #5773 (Resolved): Adding SAGA Polygon Intersection to a model produces an error message
- fixed. There was a problem with table field parameters
- 01:52 am SEXTANTE Bug #5777 (Resolved): Error running test model
- I guess you are having the error while running the model from the model design dialog. Fixed r237
Please, informe ...
- 01:17 am SEXTANTE Bug #5755 (Resolved): boolean parameter type does not accept default value in scripts
- fixed in r233
- 01:10 am SEXTANTE Bug #5756 (Resolved): Save a new script does not work and problem with caching in editing scripts
- should be fixed in r232. I will add more info to the manual, to make clear how scripts saving works and how help edit...
- 10:52 am SEXTANTE Bug #5720 (Resolved): Cannot edit a vector layer added to the Modeler
- partially fixed in r227. Still have to fix some problems when repainting the model after doing the change
- 07:53 am SEXTANTE Feature #5728: Avoid import-export of rasters and vector when possible
That is how the Java version works. SEXTANTE for QGIS is different from that. SEXTANTE for QGIS uses a diffe...
- 03:57 am SEXTANTE Bug #5739 (Resolved): reclassify grid values
- fixed in r224
- 01:05 am SEXTANTE Feature #5728 (Feedback): Avoid import-export of rasters and vector when possible
- Great suggestion...but I do not see how to implement it. Making SEXTANTE behaves differently if the algorithm is part...
- 05:44 am SEXTANTE Bug #5557 (Resolved): Modeler windows doesnt extend/resize
- You are right, after adding anything, it went back to 1000x1000. I fixed it in r219
- 03:26 am SEXTANTE Bug #5729 (Feedback): Completed process: window open, unclear what to do
- can you tell me which algorithm you are using? I have run a couple of them, and the bar resets to zero and stops. I g...
- 03:23 am SEXTANTE Bug #5557: Modeler windows doesnt extend/resize
- the canvas size was 2000x2000. Now it is 5000x5000, so it should have more room for algorithms and other elements.
- 02:27 am SEXTANTE Feature #5722 (In Progress): Make i.* modules corresponding to those in GRASS plugin
- It makes sense, but GRASS uses not a single layer for those algorithms, but a group of them, which has to be created ...
- 02:25 am SEXTANTE Bug #5557 (Feedback): Modeler windows doesnt extend/resize
- i made it bigger (in r218). Would like to make it resize automatically, but that seems to be a bit harder to implemen...
- 01:42 am SEXTANTE Bug #5719 (Resolved): Dragging an action in the Modeler leaves a trail behind (literally)
- fixed in r217
- 01:29 am SEXTANTE Bug #5673 (Resolved): Variable buffer not produced?
- fixed in r210
- 01:59 am SEXTANTE Bug #5712 (Resolved): SAGA - 'inverse distance weighted' error
- already fixed in trunk (it was reported in the mailing list a few days ago)
- 11:22 am SEXTANTE Bug #5708 (Closed): Output option OutputFile not working for GRASS backend
- fixed in r210
- 08:57 am SEXTANTE Bug #5645: GRASS integration: Parameter descriptions are lacking in the internal control files (p...
Yes, ParameterFile must be used, InputFile is not a valid tag understood by SEXTANTE
Regarding the Param...
- 08:32 am SEXTANTE Feature #5432 (Resolved): Inspect/edit added components in the modeller
- Already implemented in trunk
- 03:12 am SEXTANTE Bug #5701 (Feedback): "About Sextante" menu item points to java version
- It should point to our main website
I have changed it to make clear that there are 2 versions, and the python one ...
- 02:19 am SEXTANTE Bug #5664 (Resolved): error "shapes to grid" - Saga module
- fixed in r206
- 01:58 am SEXTANTE Bug #5645: GRASS integration: Parameter descriptions are lacking in the internal control files (p...
Some comments to your comments
- r.rescale + r.rescale.eq, and others:
ParameterRange: should not have ...
- 01:33 am SEXTANTE Feature #5693 (Resolved): Put help in tab, not in a popup window
- fixed in r204
- 12:38 am SEXTANTE Feature #5700 (Resolved): Default resolution for GRASS
- changed to 100, but I might implement some of the other solutions
- 12:27 am SEXTANTE Feature #5697 (Resolved): Temp file naming
- added to r202
- 12:26 am SEXTANTE Bug #5645: GRASS integration: Parameter descriptions are lacking in the internal control files (p...
- Sorry Markus, I thought that the patch that Markus Metz sent me had also all your corrections, so I just applied his ...
- 12:20 pm SEXTANTE Bug #5645 (Feedback): GRASS integration: Parameter descriptions are lacking in the internal contr...
- I have commited them. Thanks!
Just one remark. Some algorithm have been divided in several ones, since they could ...
- 09:40 am SEXTANTE Bug #5654 (Resolved): GRASS integration: define GRASS region on canvas
- I have added a warning when you define the region, so the user knows that it should define the cellsie manually, and ...
- 09:26 am SEXTANTE Bug #5683 (Resolved): v.to.rast not working
- fixed in r198. Algorithm has been split in 2
- 06:26 am SEXTANTE Bug #5652 (Resolved): "Merge Shape Layer" only merge two shapefiles
- fixed in r198
- 05:40 am SEXTANTE Bug #5684 (Feedback): v.buffer.distance segfault
- I do not have any problem running that command now.
I find it suspicious that it says "buffering lines"...but Nume...
- 08:51 am SEXTANTE Bug #5644: GRASS integration should use private, not user's .grassrc6 file
- sorry, i meant "r195":http://sextante.googlecode.com/svn/!svn/bc/196/
- 08:51 am SEXTANTE Bug #5644 (Resolved): GRASS integration should use private, not user's .grassrc6 file
- In windows, SEXTANTE runs its own batch script, which sets the gisrc file to a predefined one (sextante.gisrc) in the...
- 08:41 am SEXTANTE Bug #5582 (Resolved): The help should be available also when modelling
- fixed from r191
- 08:41 am SEXTANTE Bug #5652 (Feedback): "Merge Shape Layer" only merge two shapefiles
- you can select multiple layers in the GUI of this algorithm, just like in SAGA. I do not se why you cannot use more t...
- 08:37 am SEXTANTE Bug #5654 (Feedback): GRASS integration: define GRASS region on canvas
- In the SEXTANTE configuration, in the GRASS group, there is an option to set whether to use the defined region or the...
- 08:26 am SEXTANTE Bug #5645: GRASS integration: Parameter descriptions are lacking in the internal control files (p...
- Great! thanks for your help. I will commit all your changes once they are ready, which will greatly improve the SEXTA...
Also available in: Atom