Alister Hood's activity
From 06/17/2012 to 07/16/2012
- 10:33 pm Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #6053 (Closed): Startup tip misrepresents the GPL
- One of the startup tips says this (src\app\qgstipfactory.cpp):
@ myTip.setContent( tr( "Quantum GIS is open sourc...
- 10:04 pm Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #2230: Vertex markers are displayed in Print Composer
- Alister Hood wrote:
> Do you guys really still have this problem?
> It works fine for me now (in trunk on Windows)....
- 03:05 pm Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #4641: Colours are incorrect in exported PDF
- Alister Hood wrote:
> Interestingly, in the samples I attached here, the PDF colours weren't as bright as they shoul...
- 08:34 am Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #4641: Colours are incorrect in exported PDF
- Interestingly, in the samples I attached here, the PDF colours weren't as bright as they should have been.
- 08:19 am Quantum GIS Desktop Feature #2348: Overview map in composer
- > Going through this process made me think that the overview map is really all I want. Being able to add it to the co...
- 12:52 am Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #5620: libqgis_core in the build directory is not used when running crssync during build
- In both https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/qg/qgis-git/PKGBUILD and https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/qg/qgis/PKGBUI...
- 11:55 pm Quantum GIS Desktop Feature #5975 (New): "Zoom history" panel like the "undo history"
- As well as the "zoom last" and "zoom next buttons" it would be good to have a "zoom history" like the "undo history",...
- 10:56 pm Quantum GIS Desktop Feature #5012: Add option to repeat labels (for lines vectors) at a given interval
- It would also be good to be able to repeat labels in polygons.
- 10:48 pm Quantum GIS Desktop Feature #1502: Allow vector symbol classification to affect outline color
- Maybe QGIS could beat ArcGIS in this :)
It seems to be a very popular feature request at
- 09:51 pm Quantum GIS Desktop Feature #2982: Macro like recording - export QGIS actions as Python code
- It seems there is a Python macro recorder for Blender - maybe this could provide some inspiration/code.
- 03:46 am RasterCalc Bug #5909 (Closed): RasterCalc error when starting QGIS - `No module named resources_rc`
- With QGIS master on Arch Linux, I get this error:...
- 03:43 am MultiQml Bug #5908 (Closed): MultiQml error when starting QGIS - `No module named resources_rc`
- With QGIS master on Arch Linux, I get this error:
Couldn't load plugin multiqml due an error when calling its cla...
- 12:19 am Quantum GIS Desktop Feature #5868 (New): Full-featured, user-friendly drawing/annotation tools
- Currently in the composer there is the ability to annotate or "mark up" on top of a map using labels, images, arrows/...
- 11:00 pm Quantum GIS Desktop Feature #5123: Magnify Window (or more specifically, a "Mouse Cursor Loupe")
- Yes, this would be very cool. I actually thought I'd filed a ticket for it, but if so I can't find it.
Also available in: Atom