Giuseppe Sucameli's activity
From 07/22/2012 to 08/20/2012
- 08:11 am QGIS Application Bug #6155: SLD Export fails to write out LineSymbolizer Stroke information
- Jody Garnett wrote:
> I was also a bit surprised that you are saving SLD 1.1 files.
SLD/SE 1.1 fits more with the...
- 03:31 am QGIS Application Bug #6155: SLD Export fails to write out LineSymbolizer Stroke information
- Jody Garnett wrote:
> Related GeoTools bug report is here: https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOT-4220
Is it a QGi...
- 03:26 am QGIS Application Bug #6155 (Feedback): SLD Export fails to write out LineSymbolizer Stroke information
- QGis export styles to SLD 1.1 only, and the @version="1.1.0"@ attribute is present in the root tag.
I doesn't unde...
- 09:59 am QGIS Application Bug #6152 (Closed): SLD export saves a schema invalid file
- Fixed in changeset commit:"136a65c7b455ae0d0e1fbcc7c351ebe57ddd45d0".
- 09:58 am QGIS Application Revision 136a65c7b455ae0d0e1fbcc7c351ebe57ddd45d0: sld support: use Title tag (instead of Abstrac...
- 09:47 am QGIS Application Bug #6152 (In Progress): SLD export saves a schema invalid file
- Andrea Aime wrote:
> in order to support proper legend generations in GeoServer it should use Title, not Abstract
- 10:45 am QGIS Application Bug #6135: Node tool fails on first selected point
- I cannot reproduce it.
Does the issue occur with every vector layer you edit?
- 08:56 am QGIS Application Bug #6142: problem with 'WITH' query in DB Manager to create new layer from query (using PostGIS DB)
- That behavior depends on the provider, there's a check that allows @SELECT@ queries only.
Removing that check was di...
- 08:17 am QGIS Application Bug #6134: Points are deleted but still exist
- The attached shapefile contains some features marked for deletion but not really removed from the file.
If you try t...
- 04:28 am GEM Modellers Toolkit plugin Bug #6139 (Closed): Provided logo becomes really confused when scaled to 24x24 pixels
- The provided logo contains too many details, when scaled to 24x24px it becomes really confused.
- 04:20 am QGIS Application Bug #6135 (Feedback): Node tool fails on first selected point
- The supposed working behavior is:
the first click selects the polygon you'll work on (red squares are displayed ov...
- 02:19 am QGIS Application Bug #6134 (Closed): Points are deleted but still exist
- Fixed in commit:ec87f7f8eb
BTW, the problem is due to the character @ñ@ in the filename.
Until you update QGis to...
- 08:17 am QGIS Application Revision ec87f7f8eb8b52dd2f48e5c0af984146a6a43ee8: ogr provider: use FROM8 macro getting name fro...
- 03:08 pm QGIS Application Revision 64d1c02f69ac6f3d78e1f200628760b2b9fa3a9c: import vector layer: do not change attribute m...
- do not copy values of un-mapped attributes forward to the destination layer:
avoid features with dirty attribute map...
- 03:08 pm QGIS Application Revision 237baead0cbc125a5d8534aef8764d84768fff08: spatialite provider: fix segfault looking for ...
- 09:34 pm GEM Modellers Toolkit plugin Feature #6092 (Feedback): Store classified data to XML files
- After classification is done, the user will need to save classified data into XML files.
The output XML format was...
- 09:30 pm GEM Modellers Toolkit plugin Feature #6061 (In Progress): Run some processing routines on classified data
- 09:29 pm GEM Modellers Toolkit plugin Feature #6061: Run some processing routines on classified data
- This task is completed, but I've few other questions (see below).
Nick Horspool wrote:
> * Output de...
Also available in: Atom