Feature request #10569
no "append data to table" option
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Target version:||Future Release - High Priority|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
- Open DB Manager and connect to a database
- Select the "import layer/file" tool
In the dialog opened, you'll notice that the "append data to table" option is greyed out. This doesn't change even if the output selected is an existing table in your database. There is no way to append data directly to your table with this tool.
Seems that has never worked since it is added in QGIS 2.0.
Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
- Affected version changed from 2.0.1 to master
it is "just" not implemented. There should be a similar ticket, please look for it and eventually close this as duplicate.
Updated by Harrissou Santanna almost 3 years ago
Giovanni, Thank you for the information.
About the ticket, I read many related to DB Manager but i found no one about this issue. So I leave it opened at the moment.
Updated by Jürgen Fischer almost 3 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.4 to Future Release - High Priority
Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 2 years ago
- Subject changed from DB Manager : impossible to append data to existing table with "import layer/file" tool to DB Manager: "append data to table" option is not working
- Status changed from Feedback to Open
if no one is going to add this functionality then better remove the radio button.
Updated by Jürgen Fischer over 2 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug report to Feature request
- Subject changed from DB Manager: "append data to table" option is not working to DB Manager: no "append data to table" option
the unimplemented option was removed.
Updated by Jürgen Fischer over 1 year ago
- Subject changed from DB Manager: no "append data to table" option to no "append data to table" option
Also available in: Atom