Feature request #10598
Show the spatial bookmarks
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Target version:||Future Release - Nice to have|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
It would be useful to optionally show (e.g. with a red square) the bookmarks available in a project.
Updated by Nathan Woodrow almost 3 years ago
- Target version set to Future Release - Nice to have
In the canvas I am guessing.
Updated by Richard Duivenvoorde almost 3 years ago
I think it would be nice to do some discussion/redesign about this.
- in my view it is not needed to have ctrl-B and shift-ctrl-B as they do almost the same thing: opening the dialog
Within the open dialog it is easy to click "new bookmark). I now often end up with a bookmark just because I open it with the wrong keyboard shortcut. This will also create some menu-space.
- maybe we could hide the 'ID' column, and maybe add a EPSG OR change the SRID column to EPSG?
- an option to search in the bookmars (filter model) would be great
- an option to save the project related bookmarks in the .qgs file would be cool (for workshops, because passing a project/data zip then would also give them the bookmarks of the project). Otherwise maybe save as a bookmark file?
- the option that pcav says (maybe as a button in the dialog: show/hide)
Also available in: Atom