Bug report #14233
Spatialite view, identify results, view feature form shows wrong result
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Target version:||Version 2.14|
|Platform:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
|Platform version:||Affected version:||master|
|Status info:||Causes crash or corruption:||No|
open a feature form shows always the first row in a spatialite view
jpg is attached
|related to QGIS Application - Bug report #13482: only first element selectable in spatialite layer||Open||10/01/2015|
Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 1 year ago
- Category set to Vectors
- Priority changed from High to Severe/Regression
- Platform deleted (
- Platform version deleted (
Confirmed also as a regression (is ok at least on 2.8.6).
Updated by Martin Dobias about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
Updated by Gerhard Spieles about 1 year ago
- File view_spatialite_qgis2.12_objects_visibilty_ok.jpg added
- File view_spatialite_qgis2.13a934b01_objects_visibilty_no.jpg added
- Status changed from Closed to Reopened
Tested it with QGIS 2.13 a934b01. As result, no objects are visible in the loeded view since the latest master.
jpgs are attached.
Updated by Martin Dobias 12 months ago
- Status changed from Reopened to Closed
Updated by Pieter Brusselman 5 months ago
- File spatialite_view.png added
Martin Dobias wrote:
It seems that in QGIS 2.16.2 this problem still exists. When selecting a feature it shows the correct values. But when you open the feature form, it always gives the values of the feature with the first ID.
Also available in: Atom