Bug report #14340

layer definition file load error

Added by Norihito Takahashi about 1 year ago. Updated about 1 year ago.

Status:Closed Start Date:02/20/2016
Priority:Normal Due date:
Assigned to:Jürgen Fischer % Done:

0%

Category:-
Target version:Version 2.14
Platform: Pull Request or Patch supplied:No
Platform version: Affected version:2.10.1
Status info: Causes crash or corruption:No
Resolution:fixed/implemented Tag:

Description

I have an issue in load layer definition file .

When I create layer definition file as a new file, I can load it correctly.
But, When I create it as a overwrite file, I can't load it.

So, I have compare between new file and overwrite file. and I found difference in these files.
In new file, <datasource> was written by Absolute filePath.
In overwrite file, <datasource> was written by related filePath.

thank you.

error.png (90.9 kB) Norihito Takahashi, 03/03/2016 12:15 am


Related issues

related to QGIS Application - Bug report #13925: Qlr-file saves datasource path not as absolute path Open 12/01/2015

Associated revisions

Revision 9f7c32944cf468f0da24f444c514fa90cf233841
Added by Jürgen Fischer about 1 year ago

layer definition: always use relative paths regardless whether or not the file already exists (fixes #14340)

History

Updated by Jürgen Fischer about 1 year ago

  • Status changed from Open to Closed

Updated by Jürgen Fischer about 1 year ago

  • Status changed from Closed to In Progress

The file references in the qlr are relative to the position of the qlr itself - with the change it doesn't matter anymore if the qlr already existed.

Updated by Jürgen Fischer about 1 year ago

  • Status changed from In Progress to Closed
  • Resolution set to fixed/implemented

Updated by Norihito Takahashi about 1 year ago

Thank you so much !

Updated by Norihito Takahashi about 1 year ago

  • File error.png added
  • Assigned to set to Jürgen Fischer
  • Target version set to Version 2.14

I use QGIS in japanese. and, I have occurred an issue at qlr again...

I have created qlr in version Essen. but, it couldn't loaded correctly.
When I used in version Pisa, I could loaded qrl correctly.

So, I have compared qlr file created by Essen and created by Pisa.
I found difference that qlr file created by Essen was encoded "shit-jis" and japanese characters were garbled.
qlr file created by Pisa was encoded "utf-8" and japanese characters were correctly.
(I understood that file references are relative.)

Also available in: Atom