Feature request #1720
Add CRS choice button in "Add delimited text" plugin.
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Category:||Delimited Text Data Provider|
|Target version:||Future Release - Nice to have|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
It would be nice to provide CRS choice dialog button in "Add delimited text" plugin for imported data. Setting correct CRS for delimited text layer requires extra steps (Layer->Properties->CRS) and novice users may not notice usage of wrong CRS with resulting problems.
Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
Updated by Pirmin Kalberer over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
Updated by Alexander Bruy about 3 years ago
- Category changed from C++ Plugins to Delimited Text Data Provider
- Assigned to deleted (
- Platform deleted (
- Status info deleted (
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
Updated by Médéric RIBREUX over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
Hello, bug triage...
on QGIS 2.13 (and perhaps on previous versions), when you use the delimited text data provider you are asked the CRS once you have set all the CSV options and clicked button (it is the final step before opening the layer in the canvas).
I am closing this feature request...
Also available in: Atom