Feature request #1771
Line widths should allow map units next to mm
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Target version:||Future Release - Nice to have|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
This would allow "scalable" (non-constant) line-widths that increase when zooming and decrease when zooming out.
Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
Updated by Pirmin Kalberer over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
Updated by Andreas Neumann over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Assigned to deleted (
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
This is already possible now. But only for the symbology as a whole, not for individual symbols in a symbol group.
We can close it for now as there is another bug open for handling different units on individual symbols in a symbol group.
Also available in: Atom