Feature request #1970
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Target version:||Future Release - Nice to have|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
When using the placement option from a Data Field the left and right are swapped.
ie, a field that says left puts the label on the right of the point, and vice versa.
Luckily you can just swap it in the table to workaround but it's unintuitive.
Not sure if up and down are swapped.
Updated by Paolo Cavallini over 7 years ago
It does not work as expected, but given that there is a simple workaround, I would classify this as minor
Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
Updated by Alister Hood over 4 years ago
- Category changed from Symbology to Labelling
- Assigned to deleted (
- Status info deleted (
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
Updated by Pirmin Kalberer over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
Also available in: Atom