Feature request #2575
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Target version:||Future Release - Lower Priority|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
Currently, r.proj GRASS module seems unusable. Loaded layers from other locations (to be reprojected) do not appear in the dropdown list, and not even on the map canvas.
Furthermore, we suggest to simplify the input layout, using the same approach suggested for v.proj (see #2573)
Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
Updated by Paolo Cavallini over 5 years ago
- Assigned to deleted (
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Affected version set to master
- Causes crash or corruption set to No
Updated by Paolo Cavallini almost 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 1.8.0
Updated by Paolo Cavallini over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.8.0 to Version 2.0.0
Updated by Jürgen Fischer over 2 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Lower Priority
Updated by Radim Blazek about 1 year ago
- Tracker changed from Bug report to Feature request
- Start Date set to 02/15/2016
Input from another location was never supported and implementing it is not easy.
I have changed input to plain text in 8af571a.
Not perfect but it can at least. Not that from 2.10 it is possible to reproject layers using drag and drop from another location in the browser. Because standard input with combo/autocomplete would be nice, I have changed this to feature request.
Also available in: Atom