Feature request #2841
More options for chart decorations
|Assigned to:||Marco Hugentobler||% Done:||
|Target version:||Future Release - Nice to have|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
I'd like to have my pie charts surrounded by a line (e.g. black, 1 pixel wide).
(Especially if one the parts of the pie chart has the same color as the background map).
It's an interesting feature already seen in other GIS soft but I'd like to keep QGIS.
Updated by Paolo Cavallini over 6 years ago
More options for chart decorations would also be important.
Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
Updated by Pirmin Kalberer over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
Updated by Médéric RIBREUX over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
Hello, bug triage...
in QGIS 2.13, you have an option to do this in the diagrams tab on the appearance tab. You can add a line (by setting a line width > 0.0) and even choose the color of the line.
I am closing this feature request...
Also available in: Atom