Feature request #2908
Collapsed layers when opening a project
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Target version:||Future Release - Nice to have|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
This is really a minor annoyance, but could it be possible to have all layers collapsed when opening a project? I found myself using the "collapse all" option every time after opening a project. The reason is that when there are multiple layers, with multiple classifications, most of them are not visible if all layers are expanded.
Thanks, and keep up with the good work!
Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
Updated by Pirmin Kalberer over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
Updated by Médéric RIBREUX over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Assigned to deleted (
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
Hello, bug triage...
in QGIS 2.13 (and before), the state (expanded, collapsed) of each group of layer is stored into the project. When you open it, this state is kept as it was on last project save (collapsed or not).
I am closing this feature request...
Also available in: Atom