Feature request #2916
Rotated Grid Annotations
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Category:||Map Composer / Printing|
|Target version:||Future Release - Nice to have|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
It would be nice if the grid annotations would also rotate when rotating the map.
Without this it looks a bit confusing (see attached pdf).
Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
Updated by Pirmin Kalberer over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
Updated by Médéric RIBREUX over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Assigned to deleted (
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
Hello, bug triage...
in QGIS 2.13 (and previous releases), everything that is in a Map object in the composer is rotated with it. As grid are parts of Map objects, theirs coordinates (annotations) are now rotated with the same angle than the map.
I am closing this feature request.
Also available in: Atom