Feature request #2957
Alignment in composer table widget
|Assigned to:||Nyall Dawson||% Done:||
|Category:||Map Composer / Printing|
|Target version:||Future Release - Nice to have|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
Everything in the table widget is aligned to the left. It would be nice if this can be controlled or if numerical values are aligned to the right.
[FEATURE][composer] Rework attribute tables to make tables more flexible.
- Add support for reordering columns in a table (fix #5942)
- Add support for expression based columns
- Add support for setting column alignment (fix #2957)
- Add support for setting column header alignment
- Make sorting in tables correctly handle nulls, dates, times, locale aware string sorting
This work also paves the way for future expansion of attribute tables to allow for setting column widths, column colors, etc.
Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
Updated by Pirmin Kalberer over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
Updated by Nyall Dawson almost 3 years ago
- Assigned to changed from nobody - to Nyall Dawson
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
Also available in: Atom