Feature request #3061
setting min/max for symbology
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Target version:||Future Release - Nice to have|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
miss the possibility to set min/max in the graduated renderer, so we don't have to define first a query to remove unwanted datas
Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
Updated by Pirmin Kalberer over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
Updated by Médéric RIBREUX over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Assigned to deleted (
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
Hello, bug triage...
in QGIS 2.13 (and in previous versions), the graduated renderer uses classes that you can manually define. You can set a minimum and a maximum for each class and you can, of course, delete some classes. Features that are not in any classes are not rendered. There is also an histogram tab to help you visually define the classes.
I am closing this feature request.
Also available in: Atom