Feature request #3262
Select encoding when save a qgis-project
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Category:||Project Loading / Saving|
|Target version:||Future Release - Nice to have|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
Actualy, there is no way to select the encoding of a QGis project. It is set by default to "encoding="System". If you have to change the encoding, you must change it in the *.qgs by hand. It would be nice, if you can select the encoding of the qgis-project when you save it.
Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
Updated by Pirmin Kalberer over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
Updated by Médéric RIBREUX over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Assigned to deleted (
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
Hello, bug triage...
on QGIS 2.13, qgs files are stored as UTF-8 XML files. There is no option to set the encoding system of the QGIS project file anymore. Every .qgs files are encoded in UTF-8 (which is good), even under MS Windows !
So I am closing this feature request...
Also available in: Atom