Feature request #3351
Histogram: let the user browse x values
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Target version:||Future Release - Nice to have|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
Browsing the actual raster values in the histogram is very useful for setting appropriate stretching values.
Updated by Etienne Tourigny over 5 years ago
What do you mean by browsing the actual raster values? In what way can it be useful?
I am looking into modifying the histogram tab view to implement feature #3350.
Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
Updated by Pirmin Kalberer over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
Updated by Médéric RIBREUX over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Assigned to deleted (
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
Hello, bug triage...
this feature if fully implemented into QGIS. User can select min/max for x value (pixel value) of the histogram directly on the histogram diagram. Min/Max limits can be displayed on the histogram to see the values for each band.
I am closing this feature request...
Also available in: Atom