Feature request #3474
Add supporting any field for Singleparts to multipart tool
|Assigned to:||cfarmer -||% Done:||
|Target version:||Future Release - Nice to have|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
Vector -> Geometry Tools -> Singleparts to multipart. It would be useful choose not one Unique field, but any of fields of vector layer (checkbox logic).
Updated by Alexander Bruy over 5 years ago
- Category changed from Vectors to fTools
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
Updated by Pirmin Kalberer over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
Updated by Médéric RIBREUX over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Hello, bug triage...
I don't know what you mean by "but any of fields of vector layer".
In the Processing tool "Singleparts to multipart" you can choose any field to act as the unique ID field (field to merge two features together). I don't know if you would like to merge features together when more than one fields are equals ? Could give me an example of what you would like to do ?
Also available in: Atom