Composer arrows and basic shapes are rasterised when printed
|Assigned to:||nobody -||% Done:||
|Target version:||Version 2.0.0|
|Platform version:||XP||Affected version:||master|
|Status info:||0||Causes crash or corruption:||No|
They are OK when exported to SVG.
Attached PDF created by printing to a PDF virtual printer.
Updated by Alister Hood almost 3 years ago
I forgot to mention:
1. The svg on the page is OK, although see https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/3295#comment:6 for a different problem with svg when using export to PDF.
2. There is also a horizontal line added at the top of the arrow and the circle, which shouldn't be there. You may need to zoom in to see it. This may be related to #3217.
Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 2 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
Updated by Paolo Cavallini over 1 year ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 1.8.0
- Affected version set to master
- Causes crash or corruption set to No