Feature request #3486
Snapping for move tool
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Target version:||Future Release - Nice to have|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
When using the move tool the mouse should snap (to layers with snapping enabled):
1) when clicking, to select where to drag from, and
2) when releasing, to select where to drag to.
Updated by Alister Hood about 6 years ago
There is a workaround, but only for moving one object at a time:
Use the node tool and select all the vertices in the object to move at once.
Updated by Paolo Cavallini over 5 years ago
- Assigned to deleted (
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
See also #4436
Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
Updated by Pirmin Kalberer over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
Updated by Médéric RIBREUX over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Hello, bug triage...
in QGIS 2.13 master it is still not possible to snap when moving a feature. The workaround in the first comment seems to not work anymore...
Also available in: Atom