Feature request #3520
Easier measure tool decimal places config
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Target version:||Future Release - Nice to have||Estimated time:||4.00 hours|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
Configurator for the number of decimal places in the measure tool is hard to find. A shortcut from the tool's dialog would be nice.
Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
Updated by Pirmin Kalberer over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
Updated by Médéric RIBREUX over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
- Assigned to deleted (
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
Hello, bug triage...
still valid in QGIS 2.13. The decimal places configuration is in Settings -> Map Tools Tab -> Measure Tool group.
What could be (quite) easy to implement is to add a "Configuration button" in the Measure tool panel to open the tab ?
Updated by Sandro Santilli over 1 year ago
Yes a button in the Measure tool panel would do (but not so easy for me to do :)
Also available in: Atom