Feature request #3525
Auto resize label box in composer to fit it's contents
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Category:||Map Composer / Printing|
|Target version:||Future Release - Lower Priority|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
- Start new print composer
- Add label
- Change labels text from "Quantum GIS" to "Quantum GIS ruleZZZZ!!1!1!1!11"
- "Dude, where's my text?!?"
Manual resizing works just fine, still it's not so easy to guess for novice users.
Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
Updated by Paolo Cavallini almost 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 1.8.0
- Affected version set to master
- Causes crash or corruption set to No
Updated by Paolo Cavallini over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.8.0 to Version 2.0.0
Updated by Nyall Dawson about 3 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug report to Feature request
- Category changed from 33 to Map Composer / Printing
- Assigned to deleted (
- Target version deleted (
- Start Date set to 02/07/2014
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
Updated by Médéric RIBREUX over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
- Target version set to Future Release - Lower Priority
- Platform deleted (
Hello, bug triage...
this is still the case for QGIS 2.13 master.
We should detect a change in the Label content and automatically resize the Label box, otherwise new content is not displayed by default (which is annoying).
Also available in: Atom