Feature request #3566
Label properties cosmetics
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Target version:||Future Release - Nice to have|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
Three cosmetic issues concerning the Labels setup in Layer Properties:
1) Is there a reason why the Default label container isn't empty by default?
2) Unlike other size properties, the Font size property shows rather many decimals, counting six. Is this useful in any case, or would it be more logical to follow the pattern of the other label settings, with two decimals?
3) The Scale dependent rendering option is also formatted with a lot of decimals, even though the scales in QG seems to be restricted to whole numbers only.
Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
Updated by Pirmin Kalberer over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
Updated by Larry Shaffer almost 4 years ago
- Assigned to deleted (
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
This refers to old labeling dialog
Also available in: Atom