Feature request #3584
Select features by radius should display current radius
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Target version:||Future Release - Nice to have|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
It would be nice to display somewhere radius of drawn circle while drawing it to select by radius. Use case: Select all objects within 5km of city centre.
Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
Updated by Pirmin Kalberer over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
Updated by Médéric RIBREUX over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
- Assigned to deleted (
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
Hello, bug triage...
still valid for QGIS 2.13 master.
Perhaps should we add the radius near the mouse pointer instead of opening another window for it like the rotation/simplify tools do ?
Also available in: Atom