Feature request #3623
Implement comparison operators in the field calculator
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Target version:||Future Release - Nice to have|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
Seem the field calculator still misses comparision/conditional operators, though they're listed in help.
Updated by Werner Macho about 6 years ago
took out the not working functions - jef suggested it to be moved to query builder help file which has to be written .. have only a scratch version here ..
i guess functions have to be implemented .. something for 1.8?
Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
Updated by Jürgen Fischer about 5 years ago
- Subject changed from Implemet comparison operators in the field calculator to Implement comparison operators in the field calculator
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
Updated by Pirmin Kalberer over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
Updated by Médéric RIBREUX over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
Hello, bug triage...
in QGIS 2.13 master, there are the following comparison operators in expressions (so in field calculator): IN, LIKE, ILIKE, < , > , <=, >= , =, IS. Those operators can be used with conditionnals functions: CASE/WHEN, if and regexp_match.
I am closing this feature request.
Also available in: Atom