Feature request #3647
Add the choice "near to the pointOnSurface"
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Target version:||Future Release - Nice to have|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
In the label-plugin there is these choices for label in advanced section:
I guess another very useful option is
"above a point on surface"
Because for a polygon with a hole in its center
the centroid is on hole.
More better the geos::PointOnSurface that return a point surely over the polygon (and over the line for a linear geometry).
Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
Updated by Pirmin Kalberer over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
Updated by Médéric RIBREUX over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Assigned to deleted (
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Platform deleted (
- Platform version deleted (
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
Hello, bug triage...
in QGIS 2.13 master (and probably in previous versions), there is the labelling option (in Placement tab): "Force point inside polygon" for "Offset from centroid" and "Around centroid" Placement options. With this option, the label will always be inside of the polygon, even if the centroid is in the hole.
I am closing this feature request...
Also available in: Atom