Feature request #3759
Random points in symbol layer properties
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Target version:||Future Release - Nice to have|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
Add the random option for points like gvsig
Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
Updated by Pirmin Kalberer over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
Updated by Médéric RIBREUX over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
- Assigned to deleted (
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
Hello, bug triage...
in QGIS 2.13, we can't have (I haven't found how) random fill for "point pattern fill" (this is what I've found the most similar to what is requested).
The point pattern fill only accepts a square filling and the only options are Horizontal/Vertical distance and displacement.
We could add a random option with a density parameter or we could add a "Random Point Pattern Fill" with a density parameter...
Also available in: Atom