Feature request #3775
if column name used for symbology changed, QGIS should ask when applying a QML file
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Target version:||Future Release - Nice to have|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
Take a vector and apply some kind of styling to it, then save the QML style file.
Change the name of the column used for styling and try re-apply the QML file:
QGIS will fail to style the vector as in the QML file the column name is now wrong.
In this cases QGIS should warn the user and allow him/her to choose the column to be used to style the vector.
|duplicated by QGIS Application - Bug report #8582: QGis 1.9 d2af494 - Problem loading a style||Closed||09/06/2013|
Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
Updated by Paolo Cavallini almost 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 1.8.0
- Affected version set to master
- Causes crash or corruption set to No
Updated by Paolo Cavallini over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.8.0 to Version 2.0.0
Updated by Jürgen Fischer over 3 years ago
- Assigned to deleted (
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
Updated by Paolo Cavallini about 3 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - High Priority
Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 3 years ago
- Target version changed from Future Release - High Priority to Future Release - Nice to have
- Platform deleted (
- Status info deleted (
Updated by Médéric RIBREUX over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Hello, bug triage...
still valid for QGIS 2.13 master. No error message even in the Log Panel...
Also available in: Atom