Feature request #3780
Allow non-point map features for annotations
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Target version:||Future Release - Nice to have|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
Annotation tool currently anchors itself to a point. It would be useful if annotations could also be attached to lines and polygons.
Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
Updated by Pirmin Kalberer over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
Updated by Médéric RIBREUX over 1 year ago
- Assigned to deleted (
- Platform version deleted (
ubuntu 10.10/windows xp)
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
Hello, bug triage...
still true in QGIS 2.13 master !
Also available in: Atom