Bug report #3811
Background color is not set in a composer even if set in project properties
|Assigned to:||nobody -||% Done:||
|Target version:||Version 2.0.0|
|Platform version:||Affected version:||master|
|Status info:||0||Causes crash or corruption:||No|
I think it should.
You can set it manually in properties of map object in layout, but it is not clear why it is not inherited from canvas.
Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 3 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
Updated by Paolo Cavallini over 2 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 1.8.0
- Affected version set to master
- Causes crash or corruption set to No
Updated by Paolo Cavallini about 2 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.8.0 to Version 2.0.0