Feature request #3822
The symbol size is not represented in a legend
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Target version:||Future Release - Nice to have|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
QGIS allows to draw the point symbols from the same layer with different colour as well as size, e.g., colour can represent temperature minimum but the size – temperature maximum. At the same time legends (both in layers panel and print composer manager) represents only colour. Both of them must be represented.
Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
Updated by Pirmin Kalberer over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
Updated by Médéric RIBREUX over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Assigned to deleted (
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
Hello, bug triage...
on QGIS 2.13 master, you can use the size assistant to make the size of a symbol dependent from a field (or an expression). You can use this size assistant on categorized symbology so you have both size and color variations. QGIS canvas legend displays both size scale and colors.
When you make a legend in the composer you have also size and colors lines (and you can move/delete/modify title on them to fully customize the composer legend).
So, I am closing this feature requests...
Also available in: Atom