Feature request #4054
Enhancement: option in the interpolation plugin to set the extent to match that of an existing layer
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Target version:||Future Release - Nice to have|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
the subject says it all.
Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
Updated by Pirmin Kalberer over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
Updated by Médéric RIBREUX over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
Hello, bug triage...
in the Interpolation Plugin, the extent is updated with the extent of the last added input vector layer.
Do you consider that this feature can answer to your need or do you really need to have a dedicated button/dialog to choose the extent for any vector opened in QGIS (and which is not an input layer of the plugin) ?
Updated by Alexander Bruy 4 months ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
Should be possible with Processing front-end. Please reopen if necessary
Also available in: Atom