Bug report #4063
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Target version:||Future Release - High Priority|
|Platform:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
|Platform version:||Affected version:||master|
|Status info:||Causes crash or corruption:||Yes|
[Bug 712620] [abrt] qgis-1.6.0-3.fc14.1: QgsImageWarper::warpFile: Process /usr/bin/qgis was killed by signal 6 (SIGABRT)
I reported this situation via the Fedora-qgis tracker. They've asked me to put a ticket here...
Basically, every time I try to start Georeference, my system closes QGIS & anything connected with it & returns me to the desktop....
- Open QGIS
- Load "Recent Project"
- Start "Georef" Plugin from Plugin Menu
- Load *.jpg image of Luxembourg 1:50000 map (same as in QGIS) loads with GCP file already loaded
- Tried redefining one GCP point
- Press "Start Georef"
- All QGIS files close
This has now happened 6-7 times -- every time I hit "Start Georef
Here is the info I filed through Fedora: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=712620
Hope you can find out something!
Updated by Volker Fröhlich almost 5 years ago
I packaged Fedora's QGIS 1.7 with the quick crash fix 10041327 Tim made
Updated by Paolo Cavallini over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
Seems fixed. Please check a fresh version of QGIS and reopen if necessary.
Updated by Volker Fröhlich about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Closed to Reopened
- Affected version set to master
- Causes crash or corruption set to No
Paolo, are you referring to the patch I mention? From what I see in the Git log, the root cause was not investigated.
Updated by Paolo Cavallini about 4 years ago
- Resolution deleted (
- Pull Request or Patch supplied changed from No to Yes
Updated by Jürgen Fischer about 4 years ago
- Category set to C++ Plugins
- Pull Request or Patch supplied changed from Yes to No
Updated by Paolo Cavallini over 2 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - High Priority
Updated by Jürgen Fischer over 2 years ago
- Subject changed from [Bug 712620] [abrt] qgis-1.6.0-3.fc14.1: QgsImageWarper::warpFile: Process /usr/bin/qgis was killed by signal 6 (SIGABRT) to georeferencer crash
Updated by Jürgen Fischer almost 2 years ago
- Category changed from C++ Plugins to C++ plugins/georeferencer
Also available in: Atom