Feature request #4213
From RoadGraph to Network Analysis
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Target version:||Future Release - Nice to have|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
The GIS-Lab has an (experimental?) RoadGraph plugin, which makes it possible to calculate shortest or fastes route between to points in a road (or other) network.
It would be nice to see more work on this like:
- Defining your own utility function to minimize (not just time or distance)
- Possibility to calculate shortest paths for a set of points - perhaps from a point shape layer with target and/or starting points?
- Perhaps even calculate a travel time/distance/etc. matrix between all points in the point shape layer (I know processing time will rise!)
Updated by Alexander Bruy over 5 years ago
- Category changed from Python plugins and bindings to C++ Plugins
- Assigned to set to Sergey Yakushev
Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
Updated by Pirmin Kalberer over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
Updated by Médéric RIBREUX over 1 year ago
Hello, bug triage...
with QGIS 2.13 (and previous versions) we have a Network Analysis library (with Python bindings) and it could be interesting to build new Processing algorithms with it.
For network analysis, I use mainly GRASS and I think it could be also very interesting to add the v.net algorithms in QGIS (perhaps something easier).
Updated by Alexander Bruy 3 months ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Assigned to deleted (
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
Should be fixed with Processing front-end. Please reopen if necessary
Also available in: Atom