Feature request #4323
provide link to plugins issue trackers
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Target version:||Future Release - Nice to have|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
I recently filed a bug for a python plugin here. It's been closed as invalid, but I had no idea where to file the bug.
It would be nice if every plugin could publish information about where to file bugs and if qgis used this information making it easily available to the user.
Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
Updated by Pirmin Kalberer over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
Updated by Médéric RIBREUX over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
Hello, bug triage...
this feature has been implemented into QGIS plugins web site (ex: https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/ArcheoCAD/ , see Tracker URL).
It is also available from QGIS Plugin Manager.
I think we can close this feature request...
Also available in: Atom