Feature request #4355
Performing deletion on layer with feature counts turned on should not continuously update the feature count
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Target version:||Future Release - Nice to have|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
Steps to reproduce:
1. Get a layer with lots of features (mine had 900).
2. Turn on editing.
3. Select many features (I selected 870).
4. Delete those features
5. Note that QGIS updates the feature count as each feature is deleted, rather than doing it once at the end.
Using QGIS 1.7 on Fedora 15, from the Fedora repositories.
|related to QGIS Application - Bug report #4977: Wrong interpretation of Gauss-Krüger .prj files||Closed||02/10/2012|
Updated by Jürgen Fischer almost 6 years ago
ouch, 4355 is the attachment number of the patch to #4977 - so the association with this ticket is wrong.
Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
Updated by Pirmin Kalberer over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
Also available in: Atom