Feature request #4542
ColorBrewer color ramps: better GUI organization
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Target version:||Future Release - Lower Priority|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
ColorBrewer ramps belong to 3 different types: sequential, diverging and qualitative. In the current GUI they are all mixed. Better to divide them in submenus. Additionally, better use the max number of categories as a default (this is likely more useful for the user).
Updated by Paolo Cavallini almost 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 1.8.0
- Affected version set to master
- Causes crash or corruption set to No
Updated by Paolo Cavallini over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.8.0 to Version 2.0.0
Updated by Jürgen Fischer almost 3 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Lower Priority
Updated by Médéric RIBREUX over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Hello, bug triage...
this is an old bug and I am not sure to understand everything.
In QGIS 2.13, color ramps are not classified (as far as I can see in the style manager). So it seems that the bug is unfixed. Or did you mean something else ?
Updated by Paolo Cavallini over 1 year ago
Correct, it is not fixed. Thanks.
However, now CB ramps are included in cpt-city section, where they are classified. Perhaps the CB submenu could be removed after all.
Also available in: Atom