Feature request #4703
GDAL tools: allow clipping using vector masks in batch mode
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Target version:||Future Release - Nice to have|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
I have a raster I want to clip into "tiles" using a vector grid.
I can create the grid, split it into single polygons and place them into the same folder.
Then I can open the clip tool, select the folder and have the input raster clipped in batch mode using the masks vectors.
Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.8.0 to Version 2.0.0
Updated by Pirmin Kalberer over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
Updated by Paolo Cavallini over 4 years ago
- Assigned to changed from Giuseppe Sucameli to anonymous -
Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Resolution set to wontfix
This is possible now using the tool in btach mode in the processing toolbox.
Also available in: Atom