cfloat32/64 or cint16/32 rasters do not show in QGIS canvas
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Target version:||Version 2.0.0|
|Platform version:||Affected version:||master|
|Status info:||Causes crash or corruption:||No|
The attached raster was first imported into GRASS then exported with r.out.gdal as cfloat32/geotiff.
The result freezes QGIS when adding it to a project.
Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 1 year ago
- Subject changed from opening a cfloat32 raster freezes QGIS to opening a cfloat32/64 or cint16/32 raster freezes QGIS
Same happens with cfloat64 and cint16/32
Updated by Paolo Cavallini about 1 year ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 1.8.0
Updated by Giovanni Manghi 9 months ago
- Subject changed from opening a cfloat32/64 or cint16/32 raster freezes QGIS to cfloat32/64 or cint16/32 rasters do not show in QGIS canvas
- Priority changed from High to Low
- Causes crash or corruption changed from Yes to No
No more freezes in qgis master, but the rasters do not show in canvas. In raster properties the stats seems to be correctly computed as are histograms.