|Assigned to:||Vincent Picavet||% Done:||
great, we expect this plugin for a long time!
tested quickly ...
a bug: it seems that the atlas does only work with the first layer in the list ?
some ideas for improvement:
- Extend the opportunity to exploit the field names in the file naming and properties of other objects of the composer ?
- Allow to insert tags such as "creation date" ... (python syntax?)... but may delegate this to the composer
- Allow the generation of a mask for each entity (highlighted area of interest)
Updated by Vincent Picavet almost 2 years ago
For the feature requests :
- using field values in file name is on my wish list too. As for other composer objects, it would need some use cases, I don't really the usage.
- creation date can be set in the coverage layer (and dynamic with postgis view for example), or with composer properties
- masking outside of entity is on my dream list. Not that easy, but could be a killer feature
Don't expect these kind of big features without funding though.
Closing the ticket, open individual issues for features and bugs.