Feature request #4910
Raster to point tool
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Target version:||Future Release - Nice to have|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
It would be great to have a 'raster to point shapefile' conversion tool in Quantum GIS. When the raster image is a floating point data, the attribute table is usually absent and then even if the 'gdal2xyz' command is run it is not possible to link the output csv file to the corresponding grids. A 'raster to point' shapefile will be very helpful in this regard.
Thanks very much,
Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 5 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
- Priority changed from High to Low
- Platform deleted (
- Platform version deleted (
Hi Tilottama, if you need such tool for your work please consider supporting its development.
Duplicate of #4852 ?
Updated by Pirmin Kalberer over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
Updated by Paolo Cavallini over 4 years ago
- Assigned to changed from Giuseppe Sucameli to anonymous -
Also available in: Atom