Save as image do not export text annotations
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Target version:||Version X - Unplanned|
|Platform version:||Patch supplied:||No|
When you use "Save as Image" dialog to export your map as an image file, text annotations are not incorporated in the export file.
I tried many different file formats (tif/jpg/png) with no change at all. The bug is still here even if you have saved your project (annotations are saved in the project file).
I provide two files for this bug report:
- first is a screen cap of the map with text annotations
- second is an export file where you can see that there is no annotation at all.
Updated by Médéric RIBREUX over 1 year ago
Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 1 year ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Target version changed from 35 to Version 2.0.0
Updated by Pirmin Kalberer about 1 year ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Version X - Unplanned
Updated by marisn - about 1 year ago
Just "me too" comment, as I just had :( moment when realized that I need to use some other tools to get simple "drive here" type pictures.