Forward Transform Error of GPS data...
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
This may be a bug in QGIS (not specifically to QGIS for Android), but I don't have a way of testing.
- Samsung Galaxy 10.1 wifi tab
- QGIS Project Properties in Google Pseudo Mercator (EPSG:3857)
- LAMP Geoserver WMS basemap in Google Pseudo Mercator (EPSG:3857)
- Internal Tab GPS Information streaming in WGS84 (EPSG:4326 I presume)
- Project Properties -> Enable 'on the fly' CRS transformation enabled
Error I get is:
"Forward transform of (-157415.0, 70336.0) PROJ.4: + proj=lat......"
See attached screenshot.
Updated by Brian Fitzgerald over 1 year ago
I've logged it on the QGIS side as well:
Updated by Howard Frederick over 1 year ago
Asus TF300 with Android 4.1 - same issue and error message (QGIS project in EPSG:32736). Issue 6038 indicates a workaround by using basemaps with EPSG:4326 but haven't tried it yet.
Updated by Marco Bernasocchi 2 months ago
havent seen this in 2.0 so closing. if needed seopen the issue.