Feature request #6211
Add sort by "symbol"
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Target version:||Future Release - Nice to have|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
I've styled a layer by category. If I click the "Value" column, it orders by value (asc or desc) with an arrow to indicate which way. Same if I click on "Label".
However, if I click on "Symbol", while a little arrow appears to indicate this is whats being ordered by, the actual order doesn't change.
- It shouldn't be possible to "order" by Symbol.
- Some sort of symbol ordering should be implemented.
Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 4 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug report to Feature request
- Subject changed from Sort by "Symbol" to Add sort by "symbol"
- Category set to Symbology
- Target version set to Version 2.0.0
I guess that ordering by symbol (inverting the classes order) should be available.
Also available in: Atom