Feature request #787
Georeferencer: Add the possibility to reproject reference points
|Assigned to:||mmassing -||% Done:||
|Target version:||Future Release - Nice to have|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
It would be good to be able to reproject the entered reference points before creating the world file. Like this, reference coordinates in WGS84 taken by GPS could be converted to a local coordinate system (which would then also be the coordinate system of the referenced image).
Updated by Paolo Cavallini almost 7 years ago
mmassing, will you be able to fix in the next few days? Otherwise, please move it to 1.6 milestone. Thanks
Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
Updated by Pirmin Kalberer over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
Updated by Jürgen Fischer over 2 years ago
- Category changed from C++ Plugins to C++ plugins/Georeferencer
Updated by Médéric RIBREUX over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
it is (QGIS 2.13) possible to change the target SRS for final georeferencing. But when you modify it when you already have some georeferencing points, their coordinates aren't translated to the news SRS.
What we need to change is when the target SRS is modified, the GCP points should be re-projected on the fly.
Also available in: Atom