Feature request #8261
Put focus on "password" field when adding a PostGIS table
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Target version:||Future Release - Nice to have|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
When connecting to a PostGIS server and the password was not saved then it would be good to have the focus on the "password" field instead of the "username" one... if the username has been saved previously.
When connecting to PostGIS to add a table and if the user name is stored in the connection settings, the focus remains on the field 'username' and not on the field 'password'.
It would be great if the username is stored, the focus is directly on the password.
Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 3 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug report to Feature request
- Subject changed from Password when entering credentials to add PostGIS table to Put focus on "password" field when adding a PostGIS table
- Category set to GUI
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version set to Future Release - Nice to have
Updated by Denis Rouzaud about 3 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Resolved
Also available in: Atom