Feature request #8382
Better way to remember last used choices for forms on adding feature
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
|Target version:||Future Release - High Priority|
|Platform version:||Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No|
When filling many forms it is useful for the last used values to be stored for potential reuse on digitisation of the next feature.
Updated by Paolo Cavallini over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Rejected
- Resolution set to invalid
The option is present
Updated by Nathan Woodrow over 3 years ago
- Category set to GUI
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - High Priority
- Platform deleted (
- Platform version deleted (
7, 64 bit)
Yes it is however it's not very user friendly.
A better option might be to add the option to set which fields are saved between form sessions for each layer. We can then show a little Save icon next to each field in the form and remember that value for the user for next time. I have working Python code for this so it wouldn't be very hard to port.
Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 3 years ago
- Subject changed from QGIS 1.9 remember last used choices for forms on adding feature to Better way to remember last used choices for forms on adding feature
- Status changed from Rejected to Open
- Resolution deleted (
Also available in: Atom