This project is a QGIS Python plugin to create map books (atlas). It generates output images given a coverage layer.
Atlas has been incorporated into QGIS core as of october 2012. This plugin will not be updated any longer (unless you really really need it and you fund it). Use latest QGIS to benefit from the better Atlas features just now (available in OSGeo4W and Linux packages).
Report bugs for Atlas core features into the main QGIS bug manager, not this Atlas plugin bug manager.
- Text replacement in labels with coverage table attributes
- Set a margin around coverage geometries
- show/hide coverage geometries
- Use full composer features for templating
- Image (png, jpg…) and PDF output
As for now it's a prototype and there are a lot of improvement needed.
- almost no error checking
- no overview
- ... a lot more...
Have a look at planned features and get in touch if you want to help !
Plugin developed by Oslandia ( http://www.oslandia.com ).
- Homepage: http://hub.qgis.org/projects/atlas
Read Only URL: