From 01/11/2012 to 02/09/2012
- 01:24 am Feature #4970: Ability to filter what layers are shown on a map
- I think either would work.
I think maybe the 2nd option would be easier to set up as it involves adding data to 1 ...
- 09:25 am Feature #4970: Ability to filter what layers are shown on a map
- I see two ways of implementation, don't know which suits best your use case :
* for every layer in the template ma...
- 08:56 am Feature #4970 (Rejected): Ability to filter what layers are shown on a map
- Situation - you have a projects with 20 locations (sites) you would like to make maps for. On each map you only want ...
- 01:21 am Feature #4873: Coverage layer generation
- A very useful tools that I miss in Atlas is the possibility to set the layout scale from a field.
Can I reproduce it...
- 01:16 am Bug #4954 (Rejected): Base Topo WMS printed shifted
- When I use a local projection system (e.g. EPSG: 32632) the WMS base map is printed shifted.
If I print directly vi...
- 10:20 am Bug #4923: Only operating on topmost canvas layer
- Could you try with 1.7.3 release ?
Could someone confirm this bug on OSX and/or on another platform ?
- 06:33 am Revision 94d537d5b754b727c04579b54cb9482569255dff: Do not call exec on each run, just show
- 06:26 am Revision 93591e61a37b840dd8e8b9495348dec69935000b: Plugins.qgis.org does not know about 10>9. upd...
- 06:23 am Revision ba367eb06f721c6aad331a3bced3a356cc809b74: Version 0.1.10
- 06:22 am Revision 5ce2c37f9d6d485db281369029c9963c65c5a3a3: Fix typo for enableRenderButton
- 06:10 am Bug #4894: Add a simpler machanism for field names
- As the coverage layer is usually done by the user, the field names should be ok to remember.
I don't really see a ...
- 06:02 am Bug #4889: Launch Atlas Error - QGIS Copiapó
- Checked the qgis history and it should be ok as of 1.4.
Could you try this in the Python console ?...
- 05:32 am Bug #4883 (Closed): replacement in label
- Patch applied in 0.1.9.
- 05:31 am Bug #4893 (Closed): Change "Render" into "Print" or "Save pdf"
- Changed «render» to «export» in 0.1.9
- 05:30 am Feature #4925 (Closed): run button disabled
- Patched applied in 0.1.9. Thanks !
- 05:30 am Bug #4939 (Closed): error using field for label
- Patch applied, thanks.
Fixed in 0.1.9.
- 05:27 am Revision 354d989361a1f0cd1bc244e4e64cb4a9410eacf7: Version 0.1.9
- 05:27 am Revision 5a65c38c77ce5e189a8aae37a044f744c576a62e: Validate entries to enable/disable export butt...
- 01:00 pm Revision c4777bf64b88fa80a61732abc07e53ffaedddf8a: fix comment typo in metadata.txt
- 12:54 pm Revision 6f08477e50e1ec5290f6c65c098d7ebeffe4ddef: Add zip and compiled i18n to gitignore
- 12:53 pm Revision 3e413e9e696adb7661bbd18792c7fd3b43b1f0b3: Change «render» to «export». Closes (#4893)
- 12:39 pm Revision d4a3c290029f537506ebb0a10aa09fcc4b05d267: Fixes (#4883) replacement labels. patch by tqhien
- 01:17 am Bug #4939: error using field for label
- Seems the same bug as #4883.
I sent a workaround patch which has to be validated.
- 09:57 am Bug #4939 (Closed): error using field for label
- When i use the "$FIELD(fieldname)" appears the follow error:
Errore durante l'esecuzione di codice Python:
- 08:22 am Bug #4883: replacement in label
- Seems that if composer only has only one $FIELD , the instruction should be
selectFieldNames = list(set(*[lri['fiel...
- 07:45 am Feature #4925 (Closed): run button disabled
- curently you can click the run button no matter if there are any layers or composers in the project or the outputDir ...
- 05:19 pm Bug #4923 (Closed): Only operating on topmost canvas layer
- On my Mac OSX build, the atlas plugin is not accepting the layer choice from the dialog. Rather, it is defaulting to ...
- 05:14 pm Bug #4922 (Rejected): Layers not rendering - OSX
- I've compiled a debug version of trunk on my Mac OSX environment. The plugin is non-functional on my system. Basicall...
- 01:28 am Bug #4898: The plugin keeps on producing maps
- Yes, apparently one instance remains open, and any map I load gets printed again.
- 04:06 pm Bug #4898: The plugin keeps on producing maps
- You mean if you open it twice ?
- 04:05 pm Feature #4902 (Closed): add multilanguage support
- I18N added in 0.1.8, thanks Bernhard.
I included french and german translation.
- 03:59 pm Revision 07d5fe43fdef64bfeb247e48d153db880fec2013: v0.1.8 with i18n (thx Bernhard)
- 03:47 pm Revision fbb32d23ec2cf4f40cb4bf9f64411ce7b5dcea58: Add i18n rules to Makefile
- 03:35 pm Revision 4fa6f34575c1b6c6126098b23e875524d8420d03: Add i18n support and de+fr translations
- 12:55 am Feature #4902 (Closed): add multilanguage support
- add support for other languages
supplied by personal mail
- 09:17 am Bug #4898 (Closed): The plugin keeps on producing maps
- If I reopen the plugin, it keeps on writing new maps (got 175 of them now). Closing it stops the pdf production.
- 09:12 am Bug #4889: Launch Atlas Error - QGIS Copiapó
- There is a good chance that this part of qgis composer has been added after 1.6. We would have to check in old api ve...
- 08:27 am Bug #4894: Add a simpler machanism for field names
- My point is that the average user:
* does not remember the name of the fields
* types wrong 50% of times.
- 07:25 am Bug #4894: Add a simpler machanism for field names
- Could you elaborate, I don't really see where/how a dropdown could be used. The point is just typing any text in the ...
- 07:13 am Bug #4892 (Closed): Name should be Atlas
- 07:13 am Bug #4892: Name should be Atlas
- I think you mean in the plugin menu entry ?
Fixed at rev http://hub.qgis.org/projects/atlas/repository/revisions/ab1...
- 07:12 am Revision ab1a2f250d384b0ce4023c878a9c4564d1921550: Capitalize plugin name
- 07:10 am Bug #4894 (Rejected): Add a simpler machanism for field names
- From Help:
"You can use text replacement in label. Every occurence of $FIELD(fieldname) in a label will be replaced ...
- 07:08 am Bug #4893 (Closed): Change "Render" into "Print" or "Save pdf"
- I think it is much more clear for the user.
- 06:56 am Bug #4892 (Closed): Name should be Atlas
- All plugins have a Capitalized Name; please /s/atlas/Atlas
- 05:05 am Bug #4889 (Closed): Launch Atlas Error - QGIS Copiapó
- An error has occured while executing Python code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
- 02:10 am Bug #4883: replacement in label
- a very light test...
- 01:52 am Bug #4883: replacement in label
- Your patch is not equivalent, since union removes duplicates (that's why it's used there)
Could you post your compos...
- 01:38 am Bug #4883: replacement in label
- the problem persists (same error) in 0.1.7 and is solved by a more traditional list management ...
but my Python ski...
- 03:12 pm Revision ac462bad7ba661d99bac2100c2bff4bd0db5194c: clean and comment code
- 03:04 pm Feature #4885: mask around entities
- Also see QGIS-Desktop Feature #3253
- 01:44 pm Revision 80158e557f2b226712f2a4045065861d035aaa9a: add script to upload zip to plugin.qgis.org
- 01:41 pm Revision 540a81e7bb8eec22fe367b6aa62773365a583d56: Save settings between sessions
- 12:41 pm Feature #4886 (Rejected): customizable output file name pattern
- The output file name should be customizable, with coverage layer fields values.
It could alternatively be set direct...
- 12:36 pm Feature #4885 (Rejected): mask around entities
- Generate a mask around coverage entities to only see area of interest
- 12:34 pm Feature #4882 (Closed): some ideas
- 12:33 pm Feature #4882: some ideas
- Please file individual issues for each entry
For the feature requests :
* using field values in file name is on my ...
- 12:21 pm Revision e915736e87decb79f5ca706d9877dbc2bc8758b5: Set default output dir to user home directory
- 12:16 pm Bug #4883: replacement in label
- Could you try to reproduce with latest version ?
This should be fixed in 0.1.7
- 12:11 pm Revision 2b9ebfb32449e6e675016c8c636d153b890f79af: Set default output dir to user home directory
- 06:56 am Bug #4881 (Closed): Error during the installation
- Fixed in changeset commit:"60e89368e78ccc6f27d743b87b8d4da0900b3fbe".
- 06:52 am Revision 60e89368e78ccc6f27d743b87b8d4da0900b3fbe: Replace placeholder text by text, Closes #4881
- 06:32 am Bug #4883 (Closed): replacement in label
- does not work for us, with a simple postgis layer (table department, field: nom_departement)
in the composer: $FIELD...
- 06:29 am Feature #4882 (Closed): some ideas
great, we expect this plugin for a long time!
tested quickly ...
a bug: it seems that the atlas does on...
- 06:26 am Bug #4881 (Closed): Error during the installation
- During the installation I got this error :
'QLineEdit' Object has no attribute 'setPlaceHolderText'
Here is the ...
- 01:06 am Revision e3b9aa13feacead4f5032063e0287e52e69ca832: version 0.1.6
- 01:03 am Revision c9026cce49c8275440b4d6a62f062fe63dd9060c: fixes union set problem
- 01:02 am Revision d22300beef3a7f86fafe18c2876ddde8a93fb1a0: version 0.1.5
- 12:14 am Bug #4875 (Closed): Invalid plugin notice when trying to load into master build
- Fixed in 0.1.3
- 12:12 am Revision b89d4fc63fba3c55ca76fa970fe2b10d452226d6: Fix debug code. Closes #4875. upgrade version
- 08:08 pm Bug #4875 (Closed): Invalid plugin notice when trying to load into master build
I get the following when trying to load the plugin into a 'master' branch build on Mac OS X 10.6.8:
- 04:35 pm Revision 8cc884216b6dc144c69aaceaefa24ea1de338a85: Better Makefile with zip and upload
- 04:27 pm Feature #4873 (Rejected): Coverage layer generation
- Currently the coverage layer has to be provided.
A step 1 in map book creation would be to generate the coverage lay...
- 04:20 pm Revision e1468fb7a817142a9cbc3ad15e3f874bf97d539b: Upgrade version to test uploading with xmlrpc
- 02:53 pm Revision 26b26815e97c4825737d09de6766e501f54cd28a: Version 1.1
- 02:49 pm Revision ffbee558792f8eea3633b27e78baad65d37f1ac7: Reduce image size to be able to upload plugin
- 02:36 pm Revision 211c97365d79d5be975aba8e5e252ed361c7300c: Fix bad resourc module name
- 11:27 am Revision 5b3d700c85780362ab7e7d7225a499902e3ca77d: reorganize help files
- 08:38 am Bug #4847 (Closed): documentation
- Documentation is now included in the plugin
- 08:37 am Feature #4825 (Closed): PDF output
- 08:37 am Feature #4825: PDF output
- PDF output is now possible, using a filename pattern with a .pdf extension.
- 08:36 am Feature #4829 (Closed): Set output configuration
- Atlas plugin uses composer settings, print configuration should be Ok.
- 07:11 am Revision 67e43547b0fcdd2e91284d5b7a96955fc4bc1c06: Fix documentation path and deployment
- 06:31 am Revision 30f76607ad1f08ea8208ea27380b71702124c441: credit for code from composer helper plugin
- 06:30 am Revision d60262b9b67fe52cdc50e5d45790a98931815df8: Add documentation image files
- 06:26 am Revision 5dbdc658cba0ff682c7d1fdadde78e52a7b0ebdf: Add documentation image files to deployment
- 06:23 am Revision 6c0c498a58e23b84dc054c28a15cf2f38bd566a1: Improve documentation
- 02:41 am Revision e2e34bd20c3b57f453f41d32d7e9ea2b8de28835: fix help when called from help menu
- 02:40 am Revision 58f38dd7c8aed8b55bfa5347b433931afd674b2b: Improve help
- 02:29 am Revision b60cf7b2e62609f7c8dabcb6cc315ab4e351b7fb: Improve documentation
- 11:10 am Revision 8b9d4d17c9b12a5d2032f4107fc04d92aafe547c: New help style
- 11:09 am Revision 918539b082d333528082f56420c8f1251020705d: Changed help dialog content to web view, fix s...
- 11:08 am Revision 152024314666f81f69e56bd262d8872d70d6b7a8: Add help dialog UI
- 11:07 am Revision 9197352c058e83c66f47d2cde2868f434faaa938: Fix additional file names
- 04:56 pm Revision c9e7276b0995aa4a8318730f9594f171331705e8: fix composer show feature
- 04:27 pm Revision 4446128990b920e1fa52f3f82a7f84551aca326b: add help menu entry
- 04:21 pm Revision 67cceee5a953e2a66ccd0047339143688b06efad: Add help dialog on help button click
- 04:05 pm Revision 407fa66168aafa7f8b68379775f5e1ddc12f61d9: Add help resource and icons to makefile
- 04:02 pm Revision 9470c369dc6a4219ba090460e45a4243cb7bdb27: Show about dialog on about button click
- 03:57 pm Revision 25fefc7f8a27210d2073f6d71a618bcdc58db109: about dialog not longer a class property
- 03:56 pm Revision bf07de4f5f689a1da16f6eb22a8dc925151b98f2: about dialog not longer a class property
- 03:51 pm Revision d183fad8e84a65f0b1c6f7b175e843d9260152d3: create about dialog outside of init
- 03:43 pm Revision 9aac0888d40a41d34fa767f1abbc0d6eaaf573f5: change resource name in git ignore
- 03:43 pm Revision 8d350f984b2806af4ff71d19043b9dc42dcd311f: Add icons for about and help
- 02:20 am Revision 539718f4e715d5255bcaece6d3ac3bd546647855: full UI rework and progress bar changes
- 02:01 am Revision aed6f9431e66901009248ef4c19ec0d8b0379c3e: Change compiled python resource name to match ...
- 01:17 am Revision 888cdc727e0a7d87d60aeb2714d59a6b3aa492e3: Refactor printing and add PDF print support
- 03:59 pm Bug #4847 (Closed): documentation
- No documentation provided at the moment. Fix that !
- 03:58 pm Feature #4846 (Rejected): Add overview map
- Chose a map object in composer as being an overview, and draw a bounding box over this map to show current coverage.
- 03:35 pm Feature #4827 (Closed): Text label automatic replacement
- Feature added in
- 03:31 pm Revision 257c76bd283f7bf2ff9004278110795f60f4ded4: add Field value replacement feature
- 01:43 pm Revision 4d73b32db2ba49b60fd128e2f5b9df8666849fff: UI adjustment to progressbar
- 02:39 am Feature #4829 (Closed): Set output configuration
- User should be able to set a few output parameters.
List of parameters (to be completed) :
* output resolution
- 05:05 pm Feature #4828 (Closed): Add progress bar while rendering
- Rendering is now done inside the dialog with a progress bar
- 05:00 pm Revision c22e6d70973d99ce4cde814f478055051031c947: Behaviour modification : rendering done inside...
- 11:14 am Feature #4828 (Closed): Add progress bar while rendering
- Rendering can take a long time, and the user should not interact with qgis during the process.
Add progress bar and ...
- 11:10 am Revision 2d550b6676112b852902d896c5f5c27ff7912136: Add message box at end of process
- 11:01 am Bug #4824 (Closed): Choose a not visible coverage layer
- Revision http://hub.qgis.org/projects/atlas/repository/revisions/1216028a7efe7277f670dd2d8a1bd3694704bcb4
Added a ...
- 10:58 am Revision 1216028a7efe7277f670dd2d8a1bd3694704bcb4: Enable to hide coverage layer while rendering ...
- 09:21 am Feature #4827 (Closed): Text label automatic replacement
- This features enables to have a new title, description, or whatever other field for each output generated.
- 09:19 am Feature #4825 (Closed): PDF output
- As for now only images are supported as output format.
The plugin should be able to generate PDF, at user's choice
- 09:18 am Bug #4824 (Closed): Choose a not visible coverage layer
- As for now only visible layers can be used for coverage.
It should be possible to use a hidden layer so as not to ge...
- 08:55 am Revision 7eb17fc9cc2afb99004ae066645d433a779c2526: Add correct URLs for repo, bugtracker and HP
- 09:54 am Revision 02c2b7c7da301abba852c7cf46bb13db822df8c0: Implement margin
- 09:40 am Revision 85cf065166e928882858402386b558a333959f81: Add select output directory code
- 09:21 am Revision 97f046b666882e2cee637cd971aff8f63e86533e: Add more interface parameters
- 08:30 am Revision 87d0aa23e23cef87b3277616ec06df256445342b: Remove debug instruction
- 08:30 am Revision 5a424d85e0d29e53229f02ebcd9bb8c087b0ef41: Add about dialog box
- 06:44 am Revision 3886a475894c1959cc2b6f01ee157d0acdd0a1fb: Change plugin name, desc and icon
- 06:44 am Revision beae7618e5e6319f855167721a4615a55361b21b: Add html documentation document draft
- 05:13 am Revision 0bbfcc938efc47971c429cfae435def0d3dca2d0: Fix error in extent computation
- 04:23 am Revision 3e5918f2c562499dab56e10c24dbd1023b4328b1: Add image export test in run
- 04:03 am Revision c711ea92cfa841b9838089851ebf69d00d551af9: Add print composer method
- 04:03 am Revision 5be170294c16eb069fb4d13d67e64cc096715d8e: Add final bounding box computing draft (not wo...
Also available in: Atom